Monday, December 31, 2012

Radio Silence

I haven't blogged in a couple weeks, and that's because I've been making some changes in my life.

I moved to a new place a little over a week ago, in a new part of town. Jacksonville is a huge city, so what would probably be an entirely different town in another place is here just another neighborhood, large and sprawling though it may be.

I'm excited about my new space, my new place. It's a lovely area to run in, and I look forward to finding new running routes, new times of day and new folks to run with.

Exciting news that I received a couple of weeks ago is that I have been accepted as a member of the Oiselle Ambassador Team! I'm a huge, huge fan of the brand, both for their amazing products and their overall philosophies. I am very excited to represent, and help spread the word about Oiselle here in Florida. 

So I'm excited for 2013. New places, new faces, new races. I think a lot of good things are on the way.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! everything sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,

    Great blog! Very relevant to the companies we work with.

    I work for a company called Raynforest and we help connect sports influencers, like yourself, to sports and active lifestyle brands. We are currently engaged with a number of high profile sports and financial companies that are paying our influencers in the triathlon space to write about and promote their products, causes, and events.

    I would love to see you on our system and introduce you to our brands.

    Here is the sign-up link:
    https://www.raynforest.com/#pages/create

    If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to ask.

    Best Regards,

    Matt Bonfiglio
    Influencer Relations
    Raynforest Inc.
    mattb@raynforest.com

    ReplyDelete