- Ran speed drills last night and was actually picking up my feet! I am a notorious shuffler when I run, and last night felt like my hammies and glutes were actually communicating with my quads and calves. Inordinately excited about this.
- Ran bridge repeats on Tuesday. While it was tough (humid and major car exhaust) I really enjoyed it. I never used to feel like I could really push myself, and I am gaining so much confidence in my abilities. It was so fun to huff and puff my way up the bridge. Plus, I recover more quickly now which I think also helps a lot!
- I did my longest ride of the season so far, 32 miles, last Sunday. I was able to keep my speed up and my legs felt great the whole time. Happy day!
- I spent my day off on Monday relaxing and putting new plants on our porch. I've now got basil, a creeping fig, sage and seeds planted for cilantro and oregano.
- Bondi Band is also sending me a headband to review AND one to give away, so stay tuned for that! (I'm wearing my "Wanna race?" Bondi Band in the pic below!)
|Post-run, pre-sunset on Sunset Cliffs|